OmniPresence for Mac
October 17, 2016
Requires OS X 10.11
Version 1.5 — Monday, October 13, 2016
OmniPresence 1.5 disables syncing for folders currently saved to locations that can be synced via another sync mechanism (using two synchronization services on the same document can result in data loss).
OmniPresence 1.5 requires Mac OS X v10.11 or later.
- Unsupported Synced Folder Locations — In order to avoid potential data loss, OmniPresence 1.5 detects the location of synced folders and automatically disables sync for folders currently saved to unsupported locations. To re-enable syncing for these folders, open the OmniPresence menu and follow the prompts to move the synced folder to a supported location.
- Unsupported Synced Folder Locations — The user Desktop and Documents folders are now considered unsupported synced folder locations by OmniPresence as these folders can be synchronized via iCloud Drive on macOS Sierra.
- Unsupported Synced Folder Locations — The default synced folders created by Amazon Drive, Box Sync, Google Drive, OneDrive, and SpiderOak Hive are now considered unsupported synced folder locations by OmniPresence.
- Setup — The user home folder is now the default location for newly configured sync folders.
- Help — The in-app OmniPresence Help, which can be accessed via the sprocket in the OmniPresence menu, has been fully rewritten.