OmniFocus 2.9.1 fixes bugs:
- Archive — Fixed a problem where archiving immediately after migrating to v2.9’s new database format would fail.
- Attachment List — The “Added” column for parent rows (the attachments themselves) now correctly displays the date an attachment was added.
- Sync — Fixed a problem where OmniFocus didn’t recognize that an error returned by NGINX (that OmniFocus’
data/directory hadn’t been created yet) was recoverable. OmniFocus should once again be able to sync to NGINX WebDAV servers without a workaround.
- Crash — Fixed a crash that was new in v2.9.
- Crash — Fixed a crash with attachment preview generation that was the eventual result of a transient bug during our 2.9 test period.
- Sync Preferences — OmniFocus now warns you about possible data loss when disabling sync.
- Sync Errors — Updated the error message that appears when OmniFocus is unable to overwrite one of its own files on the server. This is a problem currently affecting customers syncing using Jianguoyun (坚果云).
- Localizations — Updated localizations.