OmniFocus 2.18.2 fixes bugs and adds awareness of a change to the way we handle attachments (coming in v2.19).
- Repeating Items — Fixed a problem where a slow connection to your sync location could cause a long delay between checking off a repeating item and the next iteration’s appearance.
- Today Widget — Fixed a widget crash that would result in “Unable to load” being displayed.
- Crashes — Fixed a crash related to Reminders Capture, among others.
- TaskPaper — Fixed a regression pasting TaskPaper text where the values of
@parallelwere ignored when present.
- Future File Formats — Updated OmniFocus’ “capabilities” system to provide more helpful errors when an un-parseable database is encountered.