This build of OmniFocus for the Web includes initial support for OmniFocus 4 Forecast and Custom Perspective features. Existing OmniFocus 4 testers can enable these features in a synced TestFlight build of OmniFocus 4 for Mac, iPhone or iPad. It is not yet possible to enable or disable these features from within OmniFocus for the Web.
- • Display additional types of items, like flagged items and items with Scheduled Notifications.
- • Flexible outline structure with support for displaying a “unified” list of Forecast items, and options for manual sorting and hierarchical project and action group display.
- • Optionally hide items in On Hold projects.
- Custom Perspectives:
- • Support for manual sorting in custom perspectives with flexible outline structure.
- • Preserve project and action group hierarchy in perspective outline.
- Repeats — Updated repeat logic for items which complete every period on a custom schedule after completion.