OmniOutliner for Mac
November 7, 2019
Requires macOS 10.13
OmniOutliner 5.5 improves compatibility with macOS Catalina and adds the ability to add a link to arbitrary text. This release requires macOS Mojave or newer.
- Links — A hyperlink can be added to a text selection with Edit → Link… or CMD-K.
- Thumbnail Previews — Preview images are generated for .ooutline & .otemplate files and saved as part of the file when a document is edited. Existing files will need to be edited before Finder displays a preview.
- Omni Automation — We’ve made a number of improvements to Omni Automation, including support for input dialogs and file output. For more details, see the Omni Automation Release Notes (which can be found in the API Reference documentation).
- macOS Catalina Compatibility — The Customize Toolbar… option does not trigger a crash.
- macOS Catalina Compatibility — Removed unused code that resulted in macOS Catalina prompting to allow OmniOutliner to show notifications.
- Outline View — The row highlights corresponding to the selected style in the Styles list are always removed when you click on a row.
- Attachments — Attachments added using the Edit menu option immediately appear.
- Attachments — Dragging in a folder and selecting the Alias option correctly creates a link instead of embedding.
- Interface — Sidebar selection consistently renders correctly in Dark Mode.
- Interface — Sidebar text renders correctly when switching to Light Mode.
- Interface — The saved filter rule editor resizes to fit the contents.
- Interface — Dragging rows to the left or right edge of the document window does not reveal the sidebar.
- Interface — Editing header and footers of a light themed document while in Dark Mode correctly styles the view.
- Resource Browser — The New Outline and Open button are enabled in list view.
- Automation — Added missing scheme for x-callback-url support.
- Stability — Fixed a crash in the App Store version on receipt validation when AirPlay 2 is in use on devices with an ethernet port.