OmniGraffle for Mac
November 3, 2016
Requires OS X 10.11
Version 7.2 - Tuesday, November 8, 2016
OmniGraffle 7.2 adds support for Apple’s new Touch Bar, bringing the tools you use most frequently within finger reach. This version also improves color handling by switching the default color profile from generic RGB to sRGB.
- Color Profiles — sRGB is now the default color profile in OmniGraffle for Mac; this matches OmniGraffle for iOS, Apple’s system default, and the industry standard. The generic RGB profile has been deprecated and colors that are defined in the generic RGB colorspace will be converted to sRGB automatically when the document is opened by modifying the RGB color values so the displayed color remains consistent.
- Touch Bar — OmniGraffle now supports Apple’s new Touch Bar. Many powerful OmniGraffle tools and controls are at your fingertips just above the keyboard.
- Additional SVG support — Added support for fill gradients. SVG supports more granularity than OmniGraffle does, but we convert to OmniGraffle gradients as best we can.
- New Layer from Selection — Fixed a bug where New Layer from Selection was reversing the order of objects.
- Text to Shape — Fixed a bug where placeholder characters were left in the group when ligatures were combined to a single shape.
- Stability — Fixed many of the crashes that you’ve reported. Thanks for sending them in!