OmniGraffle 3.3 adds a new Line Position inspector with line label controls and fixes a number of bugs.
- Line Label Controls — You can now change the direction of line labels (Horizontal, Vertical, Parallel, etc.) and control their offsets in the new Label Position inspector (visible when a line label is selected).
- Drag and Drop Image Names — Images dropped on the canvas are now named based on the suggestion of the source app instead of the generic “Rectangle”.
- Automation Plug-ins — Automation plug-in files now have their own icon in the Files app.
- Drag and Drop — Fixed a bug that could cause the font of dropped text to be lost and fall back to the system font when dragging and dropping.
- Drag and Drop Previews — Fixed a couple bugs that caused Drag and Drop previews to draw inaccurately.
- Drag and Drop Images — Images added to the canvas with Drag and Drop now respect the image’s DPI.
- Drag and Drop Images — Fixed a bug that allowed images to be dropped on read-only documents.
- Line Label — Fixed a bug that would cause the canvas to shift away from the viewport when adding or deleting a line break in a line label.
- Artboards — Fixed a bug that prevented artboard objects from resizing and instead caused them to move on the canvas.
- Undo an Artboard Move — Fixed a bug that prevented undo from returning an artboard and its objects to the exact location they were in prior to a move.
- Undo Shape Changes — Fixed a bug that prevented images from being restored after changing a shape in the style inspector.
- Undo Layout Now — Fixed a bug that caused undo “Layout Now” to not visually undo on the canvas until you close/reopen the document.
- Z-order Between Layers and Documents — The Z-order of objects is preserved when you cut or copy and paste between layers or when dragging multiple objects to another document.
- Locked Layers — Fixed a bug that allowed graphics to be dropped on and added to locked layers in the Navigation Sidebar.
- Locked Objects — Fixed a couple cases that allowed locked objects to be edited.
- Selection Highlight — Fixed a bug that caused the selection highlight to only partially draw in some cases.
- Selection Highlight — Fixed a bug that caused a graphic’s selection highlight to persist when changing canvases.
- Touch Indicator — Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the touch indicator to get stuck.
- Stencils — Fixed a bug that sometimes caused images in stencils to go missing when tapping a stencil in the stencil viewer.
- Style Inspector Flickering — Fixed a couple cases where the Style Inspector would refresh too frequently causing flickering.
- Style Inspector Highlights — Fixed a bug that caused the Style Inspector to highlight too many objects in the Favorite or On This Canvas sections.
- Read-only Documents — Fixed a bug that allowed Canvases and Layers to be re-ordered in a read-only document.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that would occur when submitting a stencil to Stenciltown from the Document Picker while the device is in landscape orientation.