OmniPlan 3.12.1 for iOS is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
- Contextual Menu — Keyboard focus is now immediately placed in the Task Name label field when a new task is created via the contextual menu.
- Free Viewer Mode — OmniPlan now presents an alert when attempting to create a new project in Free Viewer mode.
- macOS Catalina Compatibility — Due to a compatibility issue with a system change in macOS Catalina, editing OmniPlan projects in older versions of OmniPlan for Mac on macOS Catalina can result in corrupted change logs that OmniPlan for iOS cannot read. Projects corrupted in this manner can be successfully opened in this version of OmniPlan for iOS.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — OmniPlan Release Notes section of Omni Automation documentation is now functional.
- Project Dates — Switching between Specific and Undetermined dates in the Project Inspector now updates project dates immediately.
- Task Labels — Cursor no longer disappears after deleting last character in Task Name label.