OmniPlan for iOS
October 8, 2019
Requires iOS 13
OmniPlan 3.12 for iOS introduces support for new features in iOS 13 and iPadOS and adopts Apple’s standard iOS file browser.
- Document Browser — OmniPlan now uses Apple’s built-in iOS file browser for document management. With Apple’s file browser, you can store and sync your projects using iCloud Drive or a third-party solution, or you can continue to sync your projects via OmniPresence.
- OmniPresence — Downloaded files synced via OmniPresence are now stored locally in a subfolder of the OmniPlan folder on your device. By default, OmniPresence does not download larger synced files automatically; tap the OmniPresence icon in the file browser toolbar to open the download manager and choose files to download.
- Thumbnail Previews — Preview images are generated and saved as part of the file when a project is edited. Existing projects will not display a preview in the file browser until they are edited.
- Context Menus — Quickly perform common actions in a project via context menus, accessed via 3D Touch or the touch and hold gesture.
- Dark Mode — When your iOS device’s Appearance is set to Dark, OmniPlan’s interface will now automatically switch to Dark Mode. (Specifying the Dark or Light theme on a per-project basis is no longer supported.)
- Multitasking — Work with two OmniPlan projects simultaneously in Split View, or open several projects in multiple spaces on iPadOS.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — We’ve made a number of improvements to Omni Automation, including support for input dialogs and file output. For more details, see the Omni Automation Release Notes (which can be found in the API Reference documentation).