Looking for Shortcut inspiration? Check out our recent blog post with annotated examples!
- Dark Mode — Added an option in Settings to use dark (or light) mode regardless of the system appearance.
- Context Menus — Added Go to Project to the context menu for actions.
- Crash — Fixed a crash processing
- Crash — Fixed a crash tapping Save + in the project inspector with a tag assigned.
- Crash — Fixed a crash with drag and drop.
- Inspector — Fixed an animation problem in the project sub-inspector.
- Notifications — Fixed a problem where an item would be displayed, but not selected in the outline, after tapping its notification.
- Subscriptions — Fixed a problem where subscription renewals weren’t recognized and OmniFocus would revert to Free Viewer mode.
- Sync — Fixed a problem where sync would be blocked when an inspector was open but the app was backgrounded.
- Toolbars — Fixed several toolbar animation problems.
- Undo — Fixed a problem where Undo-ing via Smart Keyboard would undo two actions instead of one.
- VoiceOver — Fixed a problem clearing locaton assignment in the tag inspector.
- Smaller Fixes and Improvements — Including crash fixes. Thanks for sending in feedback and crash reports!