OmniPresence v1.4 improves setup and stability. This version requires OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later.
Version 1.4 — Monday, May 11, 2015
- Crash — Fixed a crash that could happen when launching OmniPresence by opening a omnipresence-config file.
- Crash — Fixed a potential crash when closing the About panel.
- Crash — Fixed a rare crash when doing a software update check.
- Crash — Fixed a crash when attempting to sync with a WebDAV server that doesn’t return ETag values.
- Setup — When performing WebDAV conformance checks, retry tests that fail due to timeout a few times. This should help configuring OmniPresence when the link to your server is slow.
- Setup — We no longer clear your previously entered credentials during setup if you opt to retry a failed conformance test (possibly due to timing out).
- Logging — Fixed repeated archiving of “Archived bookmark data was flagged as stale…” messages.