OmniPlan for iOS
February 20, 2020
Requires iOS 13
OmniPlan 3.13 introduces a new option for licensing OmniPlan. This release also includes numerous bug fixes and improvements.
- Licensing — Customers who own a team subscription can now sign into OmniPlan to unlock it. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this licensing option.
- Microsoft Project Import [PRO] — Addressed a compatibility issue that blocked OmniPlan from importing some Microsoft Project files. Please contact Omni’s support team if you notice inconsistencies or unexpected scheduling in projects imported by this version of OmniPlan.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Fixed a number of bugs related to Omni Automation.
- Siri Shortcuts — Siri shortcuts now work properly on iOS 13 devices.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when a folder or account is deleted from the Files app.