OmniPlan for iOS
April 17, 2018
Requires iOS 11
OmniPlan 3.9 for iOS introduces two new ways to access your OmniPlan projects from the document browser, and it fixes several bugs.
- Recent Documents — View recently edited documents in one place, regardless of whether they’re saved locally or synced via services such as OmniPresence or iCloud
- Other Documents — Quickly access OmniPlan projects saved in other file storage locations via the new Open option in the Locations list.
- App Lock — App Lock has been updated to better support FaceID.
- Free Viewer Mode — Attempting to create a new project while using OmniPlan in Free Viewer mode now opens the In-App Purchase window.
- Locations — The Local Documents location has been renamed On My iPhone (or On My iPad).
- Trial Mode — OmniPlan now presents a confirmation when switching between Standard and Pro trial modes.
- Inspector — Restored the option to adjust the % assigned in the Task Resource Assignment Inspector.
- Microsoft Project Import — Microsoft Project files that previously triggered import errors now import successfully.
- Undo — The undo popover no longer shifts to the left edge of the toolbar after it’s been opened twice.
- Undo — Open or closing the inspector no longer causes the undo button to hop around.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when closing a project after making changes in the inspector.