OmniPlan for iOS
November 9, 2017
Requires iOS 11
OmniPlan 3.8 for iOS introduces iPhone X support. This release also includes improved pinch-to-zoom and pinch-to-scale functionality, as well as several other bug fixes.
- Layouts — OmniPlan has been updated for the newest iPhone hardware.
- Newsletter — Added a link to sign up for the Omni Newsletter to the options in the Settings Gear popover.
- Icons — Updated icon style in the Folder popover to match the new icon style debuted in OmniPlan 3.7.
- Settings Gear Popover — Item text is now black instead of light orange.
- Calendar — Month headers now update properly when swiping through workweeks in the project calendar.
- Document Browser — Long date strings no longer cause filenames to overlap document thumbnail edges.
- Elapsed Duration — It is once again possible to enter an elapsed time value for a task’s duration.
- Gantt — Initially touched points now always remain visible while using a pinch gesture.
- Gantt — Fixed a bug that could cause the pinch-to-scale action in the project Gantt to scale the Gantt header to random dates.
- Gantt — OmniPlan no longer allows you to scroll far into the future when using pinch-to-zoom in the project Gantt.
- Project Inspector — Changes made to the Project Title in the Project Inspector now save properly.
- Task Inspector — All applicable fields are now visible in the Task Schedule Inspector when a group task is selected.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when swiping through weeks in the project calendar.