Version 5.3 - March 14, 2018
OmniOutliner 5.3 remembers the last used setting in the Search field and fixes Quick Look on macOS High Sierra. This release also fixes numerous bugs and crashes.
- Search — The Search field in the toolbar remembers the last used setting between Filter and Batch Find.
- Resource Browser — Templates can be reorganized in folders by dragging them around.
- Resource Browser — Template folders can be renamed.
- Quick Look — Quick Look now works on macOS High Sierra.
- Filter — Rows hidden under two or more collapsed parents will appear in flat filtered results.
- Outline View — Fixed a bug causing child rows to display in the wrong order after ungrouping or outdenting a row.
- Performance — Made saving certain documents faster.
- Copy/Paste/Duplicate — Copying and pasting, or duplicating a row with pop-up column values will retain those values.
- Fonts — Fixed an issue with text not displaying sometimes when using the Kailasa font.
- Encryption — Password hints on flat format .ooutline files are now stored in a sync-friendly way.
- Exports — Fixed a bug with font colors being applied incorrectly in PowerPoint exports.
- Export — HTML and HTML (Dynamic) formats no longer try to display Photoshop files inline.
- Quickstart — When in trial mode, the Quickstart guide message about switching modes accurately reflects the current mode.
- Omni Automation — Fixed a bug preventing Style.link from returning normal URLs.
- Resource Browser — Recent files can be opened and new documents can be created, by double-clicking on file in list mode.
- Stability — Fixed a crash caused by applying a theme that had multiple named styles of the same name.
- Stability — Fixed a memory management crash on Sierra often encountered when closing a file.
- Stability — Fixed a hang converting certain Pro documents to Essentials.