OmniOutliner for Mac
November 12, 2020
Requires macOS 10.14
OmniOutliner 5.8 for Mac introduces support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Mac and Intel-based Mac computers.
- macOS Big Sur — OmniOutliner has been updated for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- macOS Universal App — OmniOutliner now runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation has been updated with improved security and per-script approval for external scripts.
- App Icon — The app icon has been updated to feel at home on macOS Big Sur.
- Licensing — The ‘Unlock OmniOutliner’ button in the Free Reader mode bar opens the Omni Accounts window instead of the legacy License Panel.