Version 2.10.1 - Friday, June 16, 2017
OmniOutliner 2.10.1 is a minor update focused on stability and bug fixes.
- Exports — In the file format picker, the .oo3 format will be labeled as “OmniOutliner 3 [Document|Template]” and the new .ooutline format will appear as “OmniOutliner [Document|Template]”
- Templates — .otemplate files are visible in the theme list.
- Styles — Appropriate color spaces are assigned and respected preventing small color shifts when working with OmniOutliner 5 for macOS.
- Dark Mode — The audio recording timestamp is visible in dark mode.
- Stability — Fixed a crash caused by pasting RTF or RTFD data most commonly encountered by copying from the Notes app.
- Stability — Fixed a crash encountered by closing OPML documents after making edits.
- Stability — Fixed a crash triggered by double-tapping on the filename in the toolbar.
- Localizations — Text below the theme preview will appear localized.