OmniOutliner for iOS
October 5, 2017
Requires iOS 10
OmniOutliner 2.11 adds Open in Place support to give you more freedom in where you store your outlines. This release requires iOS 10 or later.
- Open in Place — Files can be opened and edited in place from sources that allow it, such as iCloud Drive.
- Templates — Now when opening an OmniOutliner Template in iCloud you are prompted to create a new document based on the template or open the template itself for editing.
- Cloud Storage Providers — The Cloud Storage Providers feature has been taken out of beta and is always enabled.
- Stability — Fixed a crash caused by pasting a hyperlink into an existing row.
- Stability — Fixed a crash with renaming synced flat .ooutline files that contain attachments.