OmniGraffle for Mac
November 12, 2020
Requires macOS 10.14
OmniGraffle 7.18 for Mac introduces support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Mac and Intel-based Mac computers.
- macOS Big Sur — OmniGraffle has been updated for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- macOS Universal App — OmniGraffle now runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Point Editor Tool — Command-Click a selected point to deselect it.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — OmniGraffle now recognizes simple plug-ins that use the .omnigrafflejs file extension.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation has been updated with improved security and per-script approval for external scripts.
- AppleScript — Embedded AppleScript support has been updated with improved security to require per-script approval.
- App Icon — The app icon has been updated to feel at home on macOS Big Sur.
- Inspectors — Updated the appearance of the color well.
- Text — Text stays sharp on non-retina displays while editing.
- Export Panel — Keyboard focus starts in the export format options instead of on the PNG button. The selected format has a new appearance to differentiate it from the others.
- Bézier Objects — Additional fixes for adding points to Bézier paths.
- Inspectors — Fixed the width of the Flexible Canvas buttons to resize based on the text.
- Images — PDF images set to tile and scaled up really large render on-screen and export with the correct resolution.
- Lines — An alert will display when there are lines are missing enough points to define it. Points will be automatically created to allow the file to open.