OmniGraffle for Mac
October 23, 2019
Requires macOS 10.14
OmniGraffle 7.12 improves compatibility with macOS Catalina. This release requires macOS Mojave or later.
- Thumbnail Previews — Preview images are generated and saved as part of the file when a document is edited.
- Stencils — Added new Data Flow Diagram stencil.
- Stencils — Added more items to the macOS UI Elements stencil.
- macOS Catalina Compatibility — Images live update while resizing in Image Mask mode.
- macOS Catalina Compatibility — Removed unused code that resulted in macOS Catalina prompting to allow OmniGraffle to show notifications.
- macOS Catalina Compatibility — Files in the Resource Browser show preview images.
- macOS Catalina Compatibility — Quick Look previews show for template files.
- Color Palettes — Fixed a bug with the color palette being blank when OmniGraffle is launched with Classic Crayons having been the last color palette selected.
- Omni Automation — Miscellaneous bug fixes.