OmniGraffle for Mac
March 23, 2017
Requires OS X 10.11
Version 7.3 - Thursday, March 23, 2017
OmniGraffle 7.3 improves Presentation Mode by adding support for artboards, zoom controls, and a sidebar for navigation. Use arrow keys to navigate between artboards (left/right) and canvases (up/down). Move your mouse to the left edge of the screen to reveal the presentation sidebar. Zoom controls are available in the View menu, and keyboard shortcuts and gestures work too.
- Presenting with Artboards — Added support for presenting artboards in Presentation Mode.
- Zoom Controls when Presenting — Added the ability to zoom and pan in Presentation Mode.
- Presentation Mode Sidebar — Added a sidebar that lists canvases and artboards.
- OmniOutliner Import — Added support for OmniOutliner 5’s
.ooutline file format.
- Split Screen — OmniGraffle windows can now share full screen mode with another application using Apple’s Split Screen functionality. You can even have two OmniGraffle windows sharing the same full-screen Space.
- Inspectors — Did you know you can grab individual inspectors and rearrange them? OmniGraffle 7.3 adds grab handle indicators on inspectors to make that more clear.
- Adjustable Shapes — Adjustable shape handles would often be confused with Bézier points and get stuck under resize handles. Now the adjustable shape handles have a different look and get preference when they overlap resize handles.
- Inspecting Locked Objects — Inspector fields now show values for locked objects but prevent editing until the object is unlocked.
- Aligning to Locked Objects — Now you can align unlocked objects to locked objects with the Alignment tools.
- Group Alignment — Fixed a bug causing alignment buttons to be unavailable when one item in the selection was a group.
- Performance — Fixed a memory leak that was causing poor performance on files that were open for a long period of time.
- Performance — Opening and closing the sidebar and inspectors is much smoother now.
- Text Label Performance — Typing in a text label field is no longer excruciatingly slow. The rendering dirt has been cleaned up too.
- Windows and Full Screen — Occasionally when moving documents between two different sized displays or re-opening a document on a different size display the application window wouldn’t adapt correctly. This would also occasionally occur with Full Screen mode when switching displays.
- Auto Layout — Fixed an issue with undoing Auto Layout that would sometimes cause object ID collisions.
- Text Tool — Fixed a bug causing the Text Tool to always be active when selected instead of using the “Keep tool active” Drawing Preference.
- Lines with Labels — Duplicate now includes a line’s label when the line is duplicated.
- Tooltips — Fixed a bug that caused incorrect tooltips for inspector controls.
- Hot Keys — Fixed a bug that caused the Tool Hot Keys to not appear in the Drawing Tools preference pane.
- Rendering — Cleaned up some gray highlight artifacts that would sometimes persist after selecting and moving objects.
- Subgraphs — Fixed a rendering issue with the Outline sidebar tab when editing the contents of a subgraph.
- Stability — Fixed a crash caused by switching from the Selection sidebar tab to the Layers sidebar tab with text selected on the canvas.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that would sometime occur when switching between or closing document windows.