OmniGraffle 3.14 improves reliability when OmniGraffle documents are synced with third party providers. This release introduces a new file type that avoids compatibility issues with certain sync platforms, such as Dropbox, while maintaining great performance.
File Formats — A new default single file format has been added. This is a zipped version of the pre-existing file package format which has significant performance advantages over the old single file format that encoded images as XML data. This combines most of the benefits of the pre-existing formats in a way that is compatible with file syncing services like Dropbox. Versions prior to OmniGraffle for iOS 3.14 and OmniGraffle for Mac 7.16 will not be able to read this format.
- All new documents will be created in the new format regardless of what the template uses.
- A legacy format export option has been added.
- Reference Manual — The localized reference manuals have been updated for changes prior to this release.
- Visio Import (PRO) — Fixed a couple importing bugs that prevented some files from importing.
- SVG Import — Fixed a bug importing lines that have zero dimension.