Gestures — We’ve heard your feedback about how difficult it can be to reposition objects on the canvas so we’ve made the following changes:
- The delay before the selected object begins to lift up to show the context menu has been increased. This gives you more time to initiate different actions such as dragging.
- Unselected objects will instantly respond to gestures so you can immediately drag objects. If you need to pan the canvas but objects are in the way, a 2-finger drag can be used.
- iOS drag and drop has been disabled on the canvas. You can still drag objects from the Canvases list to other apps.
- We will be looking at other additional improvements in future releases.
- Stability — Fixed a crash most commonly encountered after using the Share option that results in a different app being activated automatically.
- Stability — Using any of the Share options that result in an image, such as Copy as Image and Copy Document, keeps the current document open.
- Send To — Send to Photos only creates one image.