OmniGraffle for iOS
May 8, 2018
Requires iOS 11
OmniGraffle 3.5 improves the algorithms used to route orthogonal lines that connect objects. Any document opened in this version will be updated to use the new algorithm, so you should double-check that the lines in your diagram still look the way you’d like them to.
- Orthogonal Line Routing — OmniGraffle 3.5 brings significant improvements to OmniGraffle’s line routing algorithms. Any document that is opened with OmniGraffle 3.5 will automatically be updated to use the new line routing behavior.
- Recent Documents — Added Recent Documents to the Document Browser Location List for quick access to any recently opened document across any of your sync services or stored locally.
- Other Documents — Quickly access OmniGraffle documents saved in other file storage locations via the new “Open…” option in the Locations list.
- Local Documents — “Local Documents” has been renamed to “On My iPad” or “On My iPhone” to match the iOS Files app.
- Document Close Button — The toolbar button to close the current document and navigate to the Document Browser is now located on the left side of the toolbar and the icon has been updated to include a back arrow within the folder.
- Disable Auto Layout on iOS — When you make changes to a document with OmniGraffle for iOS that uses Auto Layout then OmniGraffle will automatically disable Auto Layout for that document so that when you open the document on the Mac your iOS edits aren’t changed.
- Freehand Drawing Tool — Fixed a bug with the Freehand Drawing Tool with Shape Recognition disabled that caused drawings to not render until drawing stopped.
- Document Browser Animations — Fixed a couple bugs with the animations when switching between some views in the Document Browser.
- Bevelled Rectangles — Fixed a bug that prevented the Bevelled Rectangle shape from scaling correctly.