OmniGraffle 3.4 is focused on stability improvements, performance, and bug fixes.
- Drag and Drop File Names — OmniGraffle now uses the object name as the file name when you drag and drop an object to another app and includes the document’s name when dragging and dropping a multi-selection.
- Image Mask Performance — Improved performance when adjusting the masking of large images.
- Canvas Preview Performance — Canvas Previews no longer redraw continuously as the sidebar scrolls.
- Drag and Drop of Lines — Fixed a bug that caused lines to draw above line labels when dropped on a new canvas.
- Drag and Drop of Artboards — Fixed a couple bugs with moving and exporting artboards using Drag and Drop.
- Stencil Window — Fixed a bug that prevented the Stencil Window from dismissing when another toolbar item was tapped.
- Swipe to Delete — Fixed a bug that prevented swipe to delete from working on the last canvas or the last layer in a document.
- Line Labels — Fixed a bug that caused line labels to draw in the wrong location after changing the line type.
- Undo — Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the inspector to show “Nothing to Inspect” after undoing a change.
- Stability — Fixed a bug that allowed locked groups to be moved with Drag and Drop causing a crash.
- Stability — Fixed a crash caused by using Zoom to Selection on an object on a locked layer.
- Stability — Fixed a memory leak when dragging stencils into a document.