OmniGraffle 3.17 introduces Omni Automation actions for Shortcuts, restores support for user installed fonts, and more. This update requires iOS 14 or later.
- Omni Automation — Added support for triggering Omni Automation scripts and plug-ins from Shortcuts, using the new Omni Automation Script and Omni Automation Plug-In actions.
- User Fonts — Restored support for custom fonts installed by the user.
- Multitasking — Worked around iPadOS 15 bug preventing the on-screen keyboard from appearing for all open documents.
- Subscription Renewal — Fixed some issues which could cause the app to lose track of an active subscription, requiring a fresh Omni Account sign-in each time the subscription renewed. Signing in to an Omni Account should now keep you signed in until you explicitly sign out, remove the app, or change your account password.
- Stability — Fixed a crash undoing the merging of layers.
- Stability — Fixed a crash when opening a SVG file.