Condensed release notes for changes since October 2019:
- General — OmniFocus for the Web has been updated to be compatible with the new floating time zone feature.
- General — A connection test page is available to check if you’re able to access OmniFocus for the Web from your current environment.
- Login — A password is required before attempting to sign in.
- Login — Authentication happens sooner in the login process to provide more accurate sign-in failures.
- Keyboard Shortcuts — The whole task title is selected when using the ‘e’ key to start editing.
- Stability — Fixed multiple server-side crashes.