OmniFocus for Mac
May 28, 2020
Requires macOS 10.14
API Reference Release Notes.
- AppleScript [PRO] — AppleScript improvements, including added support for reading task’s
effective defer date and
effective due date.
- Today Widget — The Today widget is now limited to displaying the first 25 items in a perspective.
- Backups — Unreferenced attachments are no longer included in manual database backups.
- Clipping — Clipping has been updated to support capturing task details from OmniPlan 4.
- Forecast — Addressed a bug that could cause blank space to appear in the Forecast View Options.
- Free Viewer Mode — Export is now supported while running OmniFocus in Free Viewer mode.
- Licensing — Improved app licensing stability and reliability.
- Sync — Fixed a bug that could prevent OmniFocus from automatically compacting the database, which could lead to problems syncing.
- URL — Replaced an obscure error message with more specific detail when navigating to a URL for an object that does not exist in the database.