OmniFocus for Mac
October 7, 2016
Requires OS X 10.10
This release moves Copy as TaskPaper to a separate menu item and fixes bugs.
- Copy — Reverted the change that made TaskPaper text the default pasteboard format, and added a new Copy as TaskPaper menu item that always includes full TaskPaper details and copies the children of a selected item, but only if they are visible. So you won’t ever accidentally get completed or filtered items, and you can collapse a parent item if you don’t want to copy its children.
- TaskPaper Tags — We now always include the
@parallel tags when copying.
- Sync Logs — Syncs triggered over the local network using Bonjour no longer show as “Received Push”.
- Custom Columns — Fixed problems with column visibility.
- Crash — Fixed a crash related to setting a separate encryption passhprase.
- Sync Crash — Fixed a crash when compacting the OmniFocus database.