OmniFocus 3.8.1 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
- Documentation — Updated the reference manual.
- Omni Automation API [PRO] — Detailed notes about automation enhancements and changes in this release can be found in the
API ReferenceRelease Notes.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Plug-Ins can now be imported via drag and drop.
- AirDrop — Content is now shared as TaskPaper when AirDropped to a Mac.
- Sharing — Only visible items are included when sharing or copying an action group.
- Sharing — Perspective contents is now ordered correctly when shared with no selection.
- Custom Perspective Icons — “Use Image from Clipboard” option now updates when clipboard content changes.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Fixed several issues related to Omni Automation.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging a row in Forecast view.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with search results.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to drag a project that includes completed action group children.