OmniFocus 3.2 adds support for the optional OmniFocus Subscription.
- OmniFocus Subscription — We’ve launched OmniFocus for the Web, and with it the optional OmniFocus Subscription, which lets you pay one price for OmniFocus on Mac, iOS and the Web. You can purchase a subscription for all three during the first-run experience, or via In-App Purchases in OmniFocus Settings.
- Settings — Added an Omni Account section to Settings, where you can update your account info and easily access the subscription management page.
- Shared Web Credentials (Requires iOS 12) — OmniFocus now supports shared web credentials on iOS 12, enabling better integration with iCloud Keychain and apps like 1Password.
- Notifications — Fixed a problem where the Notifications inspector did not update immediately in response to changes in Settings.
- Forecast — Forecast now hides declined calendar events, and events in the past. Clean Up removes events that are still the Forecast outline but are now in the past due to passage of time.
- Smaller Fixes and Improvements — Thanks for sending in bug and crash reports!