OmniFocus 3.10 for iOS includes support for a new date picker interface on iOS and iPadOS 14 devices, improved compatibility with watchOS 7, and a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
- Date Picker — On devices running iOS 14, OmniFocus supports an updated date picker interface, which supports selecting dates in a calendar view and entering times using a numeric keypad.
- Apple Watch — Improved complication compatibility with watchOS 7, including support for the new
Graphic Extra Large complication type.
- Documentation — Updated the reference manual.
- Apple Watch — New tasks can now be created via Siri on Apple Watches running watchOS 7.
- Edit Mode — Restored the
Done button when in Edit mode.
- Multiple Windows — Fixed a bug that could cause the Inbox to be displayed instead of the previously open view when OmniFocus is backgrounded.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could be triggered by creating a Share panel via Omni Automation.