OmniFocus for iOS
April 11, 2017
Requires iOS 10
OmniFocus 2.19 introduces a new attachment storage and sync system. To migrate to the new system you’ll need to be running OmniFocus 2.19 or later on all of your iOS devices and OmniFocus 2.9 or later on all of your Macs. Once all of your syncing devices are running a version that supports the new system, you’ll be prompted to migrate your database.
- Attachments — Starting with v2.19 (iOS) and 2.9 (Mac), OmniFocus stores attachments separately from the items that contain them, resulting in improved performance and storage efficiency. Once all of your syncing devices are running a version that supports the new attachments, you’ll be prompted to migrate your database.
- Attachments List — A new Attachments row is availabe in Settings, where you can view all of your attachments in the same place (sorted by date added or size), quickly get to the item(s) that reference them, and remove attachments you no longer need.
- Sync — OmniFocus now handles the DAV
207 multi-status responses returned by NGINX in its default configuration with the
nginx-extras APT package.
- Device List — Added information to the list in Sync Settings to make it easier to tell which of your devices are connected.
- Encryption — We now offer to immediately re-upload and re-encrypt your database when you change your encryption passphrase.
- Settings — Added a > to the Clean Database row (this row is visible only when your database contains a large number of completed items) so that it’s clearer that another screen will tell you what the feature actually does.
- Localizations — Updated Localizations.