OmniFocus for iOS
September 20, 2016
Requires iOS 10
OmniFocus 2.17 — September 9, 2016
OmniFocus 2.17 for iOS is an update to support iOS 10 and watchOS 3. This release also requires iOS 10 and watchOS 3.
- Today Widget — We’ve revamped our today widget with a header row that includes a New Inbox Item button and tappable summary counts. In compact mode, the widget shows the same item as Apple Watch would.
- 3D Touch — The compact display of the Today Widget is also available in the Quick Actions menu when force-pressing the OmniFocus icon.
- Apple Watch — Use the Digital Crown (or swipe up/down) to change what’s shown in the bottom slot on the OmniFocus home screen. Choices are:
- Continuity — Shows what you’re looking at in OmniFocus on iPhone, or is blank if you’re viewing screen on iPhone that is otherwise already represented on the Watch home screen.
- Next Up — Shows the same action that our old Glance would have shown. This is generally the first available item in the Perspective(s) chosen in Today and Watch settings.
- Custom Perspective [PRO] — Shows the custom Perspective chosen in Today and Watch settings, if any.