API ReferenceRelease Notes.
- Share Action — A Share item has been added to the context menu and a Share button has been added to the toolbar.
- Share Action — The Share action is now supported when multiple items are selected.
- Automation Settings [PRO] — Settings have been added for Automation, including options for enabling Developer Mode and configuring a linked folder of plug-ins.
- Custom Perspective Icons — Custom perspective icons are now selected via the Files browser, and the Custom Perspective icon picker now offers to “Use Image from Clipboard” when appropriate.
- Share Action — Messages and AirDrop are now supported destinations in the Share sheet.
- Apple Watch — Fixed a bug that could cause actions completed via an Apple Watch notification to have incorrect completion date.
- New Items — Addressed a bug that could cause unexpected behavior when creating deeply nested actions via the New Item button.
- Sync — Fixed a bug that could prevent OmniFocus from automatically compacting the database, which could lead to problems syncing.
- Sync — Addressed an error that could occur on sync.