OmniPlan 4.2 for Mac introduces support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Macs with Apple silicon and Intel-based Macs.
- macOS Big Sur — OmniPlan has been fully updated for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- macOS Universal App — OmniPlan now runs natively on both Macs with Apple silicon and Intel-based Macs
- App Icon — App icon has been updated to feel at home on macOS Big Sur.
- Localizations — Localization improvements.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation has been updated with improved security and per-script approval for external scripts.
- Overview — Gantt Overview now supports Dark Mode.
- Leveling — Tasks are now leveled based on the highest priority item assigned to a resource, rather than the highest priority item at the highest point in the outline.
- Microsoft Project [PRO] — Fixed a bug that could cause resource assignments to fail to export to Microsoft Project.
- Scheduling — Fixed a bug that could cause negative lead/lag values to be discarded.
- Scheduling — Improved scheduling behavior related to Daylight Savings Time.
- Violations — Complete information about dependency loop violations is now immediately displayed in the Violations window.
- Stability — Fixed various crashes.