OmniPlan 4.1 adds localizations and fixes a variety of bugs.
- Localizations — OmniPlan is now localized in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
- Documentation — Updated the reference manual with additional information about new features introduced in OmniPlan 4 (reference manual is currently only available in English).
- Inspectors — A more obvious indication is now displayed in the Inspector when no value is specified for a color and improved consistency of
defaultvalues in color popup menus.
- macOS Big Sur — Improved compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- Dependencies — Entering invalid prerequisite/dependency values no longer causes OmniPlan to hang.
- Inspectors — Dependency editor popover no longer jumps unexpectedly when changing dependency type.
- Leveling — Fixed a bug that could cause F→S dependencies between two ASAP tasks in an ALAP project to be ignored when leveling.
- Microsoft Project Import [PRO] — MPP and XML files are now successfully imported when dropped on the OmniPlan icon in the dock when OmniPlan is not already running.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Added missing support for
- Scheduling — Restored ability to set different values for Effort and Duration on tasks without resources assigned.
- Sync Actions [PRO] — Fixed a bug that could cause previously configured Sync & Sharing actions to be incorrectly listed as NOTITLE
- Templates — Adjustments have been made to the default templates.
- Violations — Deleting a task with a violation now immediately clears warning from the task’s collapsed parent group in the outline.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when copying a resource.