OmniFocus 1.9.4 for Mac is a maintenance release which includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
The Omni Sync Server beta badge has been removed. We’ve got lots of people using it, but it is still in beta. We expect to change that very soon. If you want to know when the sync server leaves beta, you can follow @omnisyncserver on Twitter or watch for changes on https://sync.omnigroup.com/.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Growl 1.3 and later.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Mac App Store edition to report an “Unable to backup database” error on quit.
- Fixed a regression which caused the Clip-O-Tron installer to fail on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and earlier.
- Fixed a bug which would cause the software update installer to fail if the application was locked in the Finder.
- Fixed a bug which would cause the software update installer to fail when encountering unexpected ownership or permissions.
- Fixed a bug where the date picker didn’t appear correctly when Quick Entry was invoked in the context of a full-screen application.
Worked around an issue in when using full-screen mode on OS X Lion which would cause certain AppleScripts attempting to target the front window to fail.
If you are the author of a script which uses the following idiom:
tell application "OmniFocus" tell front document tell (first document window whose index is 1) ... end tell end tell end tell
Please discontinue using it. This idiom will fail in situations other than full-screen mode on OS X Lion. The correct template to use is:
tell application "OmniFocus" tell first document window of front document ... end tell end tell