OmniFocus requires iOS 4.0 or later. In order to use Location Reminders, you need to have iOS 5 installed, and have an iPad 2 or later with 3G or 4G.
OmniFocus 1.5.2 for iPad is a minor update. It removes direct support for syncing through MobileMe, and fixes a handful of reported issues.
Removed MobileMe as a directly supported Sync method. If you are currently syncing via MobileMe, your settings will now appear under the Advanced (WebDAV) sync method. MobileMe/iDisk will be unavailable after June 30, 2012. Please switch to the free Omni Sync Server or another WebDAV service.
- Fixed a regression which prevented the progress bar from showing on first run after entering your sync credentials.
- Fixed a bug where the item editor could become obscured by the keyboard in Landscape orientation after using the Move popover.
- The Inbox can now be filtered. By default, remaining items are visible in the Inbox. Tap the View Options button to filter by Next Action, Available, Remaining, or All.
- The “Clean Up completed Inbox items” setting is now off by default.
- Fixed a bug where assigning a blocked context to an Inbox item in an Action Group didn’t immediately update its status.
- Minor update to the Plus and Search icons for Retina devices.
- Fixed a bug where OmniFocus sometimes monitored for location changes and generated location reminders despite being disabled in settings.
- Fixed a crash reverse geocoding locations on iOS 4.x.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in a spurious password prompt if a sync was initiated while the device was at the lock screen.
- Fixed a regression responsible for a crash at launch on iOS 4.0 devices without multitasking support.
- Various localization updates.