OmniFocus for iPhone
December 22, 2014
Requires iOS 8
OmniFocus 2.4.2 fixes several problems, including crashes, present in version 2.4 and 2.4.1. Thanks for your patience while we worked on the following fixes:
- Location-based Notifications — Fixed several problems with context names not appearing, and with notifications for unavailable or completed items appearing anyway.
- Reminders Calendar — When Calendar Alarms are turned on in settings, the OmniFocus Reminders calendar is once again updated with every sync.
- Forecast — Actions from on-hold Projects are displayed in Forecast, matching the behavior of OmniFocus for Mac
- Group Headers — Fixed a problem where group headers could become detached from their groups in Nearby.
- URL Scheme — Fixed a crash when opening the app via
- Project Perspectives — Project-mode perspectives are still coming; but aren’t quite ready. This update fixes a few problems, including crashes, related to work in progress.
- Release Notes — The in-app release notes have a new style which is easier to read on smaller screens.
- Nearby — Leaving Nearby in list view, returning, and switching to map view no longer results in empty map with no pins.