OmniFocus 2.5.1 fixes several problems present in version 2.5.
- Share Extension — Project and Context lists now appear in the same order as within OmniFocus itself.
- Crash on Launch — Fixed a crash related to launching the app while background syncing was finishing.
- Crash on Rotation — Fixed a crash when rotating on iPhone.
- Crash — Fixed a crash creating an action immediately after launching.
- Crash — Fixed a sporadic crash related to the project and context pickers having stale contents after sync.
- Crash — Fixed a crash when dismissing the Perspective Editor from an action group list or completing/swiping to delete an action in a Perspective.
- Crash on Launch — Fixed a crash related to integrating updates from extensions.
- URL Handling — You can once again open
omnifocus:///searchin all views.
- Apple Watch — Fixed several problems with sending information to the Apple Watch app.
- No Context — Perspectives filtering on “No Context” once again appear correctly.
- Search — Fixed Searching “Here” in “No Context”.
- Navigation — The back button now behaves as expected when the app is launched from the Today Extension and was previously showing the Home Screen.
- All Available Actions — Kept this item from disappearing in Contexts lists.
- Localizations — Fixed errors in localization in French and Japanese.
- Apple Watch Localizations — Updated the localization of the OmniFocus Apple Watch app.