OmniFocus 2.19.1 fixes bugs:
- Attachments — When viewing from Settings and sorting by Added, the added date is now displayed correctly.
- Sync — Fixed a problem where OmniFocus didn’t recognize that an error returned by NGINX (that OmniFocus’
data/directory hadn’t been created yet) was recoverable. OmniFocus should once again be able to sync to NGINX WebDAV servers without a workaround.
- Crash — Fixed a crash with attachment preview generation that was the eventual result of a transient bug during our 2.19 test period.
- Crash — Fixed our most common crash in OmniFocus 2.x.
- Sync Errors — Updated the error message that appears when OmniFocus is unable to overwrite one of its own files on the server. This is a problem currently affecting customers syncing using Jianguoyun (坚果云).
- Sync Settings — OmniFocus now warns you about possible data loss when disabling sync.
- Localizations — Updated Localizations.