OmniFocus for the Web is getting close to testing — and you can sign up to help! Log in to your Omni Sync account, and then scroll down to the “OmniFocus for the Web Test” section to join the testing group.
Look for the testing icon:
Once it’s ready, we’ll notify you and let you know how to get started.
A few important notes:
- It’s a web app that runs in your browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.) — it’s not an app that you download
- It’s a companion to OmniFocus 3 for iOS or Mac — it’s not a standalone app
- This early version requires that you have OmniFocus 3 for iOS
- It’s designed for people who need OmniFocus access while on a Windows or Linux computer (at work, for instance)
- It’s not currently designed for Android or any other devices with a touch interface