Changes in 5.5.1 beta 1 include:
- Updated the Finnish localization.
- Fixed a bug that caused cookies to not be retrieved properly for sites with only a single domain (for example “localhost”).
- Made the button labels on the “would you like to replace this password” dialog localizable.
- Cleaned up the error page HTML.
- Log HTTP responses when redirecting and HTTP logging is enabled.
- Cleaned up the directory listing HTML.
- Fixed a bug where urls with port specifications were being incorrectly interpreted, and required http:// before them to load.
- Cherry-picked apple revision 13652, REGRESSION: XMLHttpRequest lowercase post requests broken, which was causing errors on pages such as backpackit.com, and other Ajax-type sites.
- Restored some applescript functionality.
You can download here