Today we're releasing OmniGraphSketcher beta 4, our biggest update since the initial beta. Here are some highlights from the release notes:
- We've added new toolbar buttons and a preliminary help book.
- Point snapping and detaching is greatly improved.
- Import can now handle all currency symbols as well as quotation marks around values.
- Lots of bug fixes related to undo/redo and copy/paste.
- Shift and command key behavior is now consistent with other Omni applications.
- .ograph files are now .zip-compressed when saved (this means smaller files now, and the return of Quick Look support in the near future).
- Many other user-reported bugs fixed. Thanks for all of your feedback!