At last, OmniGraffle 5.1 and OmniGraffle Professional 5.1 are out of beta testing, and available for download from the website.
No changes have been made since the release candidate, however for those of you who have not been beta testing, here's an overview of what's gone into the 5.1 release:
- Improved Visio compatibility adding support for the Enhanced MetaFile graphics format along with many other fixes and changes.
- Improved user interface and focus for the canvases and outline sidebars.
- Added new adjustable arc/wedge and star shapes.
- Addressed stability issues.
- Reset the trial period.
- Many bug fixes have been addressed in this release. You can see the full list of changes at our Historical Release Notes page.
The download page awaits, and enjoy!