OmniDiskSweeper for Mac
Latest release: July 23 2012
OmniDiskSweeper now requires 10.6.8 or later to run.
- OmniDiskSweeper is now a 64-bit app, which means it can handle much larger sets of files.
- File sizes are now reported using standard metric prefixes (1 kB = 10^3 bytes = 1,000 bytes; 1 MB = 10^6 bytes = 1,000,000 bytes) rather than using binary-based prefixes (1 kB = 2^10 bytes = 1,024 bytes; 1 MB = 2^20 bytes = 1,048,576 bytes).
- Lion’s automount folders are no longer displayed in the network drive list.
- OmniDiskSweeper has a new app icon!
- The app is now signed with Developer ID so it works well with Gatekeeper on Mountain Lion.
- Fixed the crash on launch when running on Snow Leopard.