Latest release: November 08 2012
OmniGraffle for iPad 1.8.1 is a minor update that addresses some known issues, adds missing localizations, and fixes documentation bugs.
- Fixed a hang while generating large numbers of document previews in the diagram picker while using a 1st Generation iPad.
- Fixed a crash when pasting an image from another application.
- Fixed a bug on iOS 6 where it was impossible split the keyboard.
- Fixed a bug where the navigation button in the Stencils Popover would go missing when browsing the Photo Library.
- Fixed a bug where the image scale controller would not appear for tiled images.
- Fixed a bug where Squiggle fills could draw outside of certain shapes.
- WYSIWYG zooming options should work appropriately for the resolution of the iPad mini.
- Various bug fixes and improvements to the inspectors.
- Bug fixes and usability improvements to the new Drawing Tools bar.
- Missing Localizations have been added.
- Documentation bug fixes.