OmniPresence v1.3 improves sync performance and error handling. This version requires OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later.
- Performance — Improved use of previous redirects during WebDAV operations to avoid extra round trips with the server.
- Login Item — Fixed a problem where the “Open at Login” support would attempt to launch the copy of OmniPresence in the trash after a software update.
- Error Handling — Fixed a data loss bug that could occur rarely if the sandboxing system starts denying access to portions of your synchronized folder.
- Error Handling — Fixed a problem where the menu item would sometimes not show an error indicator when one of the synchronized folders couldn’t be synchronized.
- Setup — OmniPresence will no longer let you put one synchronized folder inside another.
- Last Sync — The “Last Sync” date should no longer say “None” when launched.
- Server Clean-Up — OmniPresence now cleans up old versions of files on the server in some cases it didn’t before.