OmniPlan 3.7.2 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
Version 3.7.2 - Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Filtering — Fixed a bug that could prevent filters from saving values for effort, duration, and variance.
- Filtering — OmniPlan no longer allows attempting to sort a filtered flat list.
- Import — Tasks imported from .ooutline files now import in the correct order.
- Inspectors — Restored “0” place holder value to lead/lag field.
- Localizations — The in-app Help is once again localized.
- Microsoft Project Import — Fixed a regression in our Microsoft Project import tool that could cause some .mpp files to fail to import.
- Localizations — Dashboards are fully localized again.
- Network View — Fixed a bug that caused some variables not to update correctly in Network view.
- Performance — Improved Inspector performance when switching between tasks in a large OmniPlan project.
- Resources — OmniPlan now cleans up references to resources that no longer exist in a file (these references could cause OmniPlan to hang or crash).
- Scheduling — Resource leveling no longer ignores project non-working days.
- Scheduling — Tasks now immediately reschedule to a resource’s next working period after a resource is assigned.
- Scheduling — “Resources Work Independently” once again correctly respects earliest resource availability.
- Task Cost — Fixed a bug that caused OmniPlan to fail to read task cost for tasks with fixed durations.
- Stability — Attempting to edit a value in the read-only Hierarchical Title column no longer triggers a crash.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to undo leveling.
- Stability — Addressed a crash computing critical path when a schedule recursion is encountered in projects that share resource loads.
- Stability — Fixed a bug that could cause OmniPlan to crash when opening a file with external dependencies.
- Stability — Selecting “Add Dependent” in the contextual menu no longer triggers a crash.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when outdenting a task that is part of a dependency loop.
- Stability — Fixed a bug that could cause OmniPlan to crash when using Help > Contact Omni to send in an anonymized file.