OmniPlan 3.10.3 for Mac is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
- Help — OmniPlan’s Help has been updated with information about the new Sync & Sharing workflow.
- Help — The Custom Template Tokens chapter has been updated with additional tokens.
- Server Accounts Window [Pro] — The Server Accounts window now refreshes automatically when opened.
- Applescript Actions [PRO] — Cancelling an edit to an Applescript action no longer causes the action description to change.
- Calendar Actions [PRO] — Fixed a bug that could result in incorrect schedule exceptions when switching a calendar subscription action between project hours and hours for a specific resource.
- Collaboration [PRO] — Improved sync performance by reducing the number of changes OmniPlan saves in the changelog when syncing with a server repository.
- Collaboration [PRO] — Fixed a bug that could cause local copies of a synced project to become out of sync with the server.
- Dutch Localization — The “Any” filter option is no longer missing in Dutch.
- Localizations — The new Sync & Sharing workflow is now fully localized.
- Server Accounts Window [PRO] — Server accounts no longer display both the server contents and an error message when they are unable to connect.
- Trial — OmniPlan’s Trial period is once again compatible with non-Gregorian calendars.
- Stability — Fixed a crash editing a task’s title after it was deleted in Network View.