- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation now supports storing and accessing credentials in the Keychain. For more details about this change and other recent Omni Automation improvements, see the
API ReferenceRelease Notes (available via the Automation menu in the menu bar).
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Allow configuring keyboard shortcuts for plug-in actions.
- Site Licenses — The process for licensing OmniOutliner via a site license has been simplified: customers who authenticate our apps using their own SAML servers can now enter their email address to initiate the authentication process.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Addressed a crash that could occur when evaluating an Omni Automation script that results in an error.
- Styles [ESSENTIALS] — Fixed a bug with unsupported styles being included in pasted text that would cause files to be recognized as Pro documents.