Version 5.1.2 - Monday, September 25 2017
OmniOutliner 5.1.2 fixes some general issues with attachments and improves compatibility with macOS High Sierra.
- Keyboard shortcuts — A new menu option Go to Search Field has been added to the Find menu with the default shortcut of ⌥⌘F that will change focus to the toolbar Search field.
- Attachments — Fixed multiple issues interacting with attachments after being opened including switching the display state of images between Show as Image and Show as Icon.
- Attachments — Dragging in attachments as a new row when using the Control key modifier will correctly link the attachment.
- macOS High Sierra — The OmniOutliner app icon displays in the About OmniOutliner panel.
- macOS High Sierra — Audio recording attachments are useable.
- macOS High Sierra — Input fields in the Row inspector use the correct width.
- macOS High Sierra — Templates will not flash on screen while being installed.