OmniOutliner 2.11 adds Open in Place support to give you more freedom in where you store your outlines. This release requires iOS 10 or later.
- Open in Place — Files can be opened and edited in place from sources that allow it, such as iCloud Drive.
- Templates — Now when opening an OmniOutliner Template in iCloud you are prompted to create a new document based on the template or open the template itself for editing.
- Cloud Storage Providers — The Cloud Storage Providers feature has been taken out of beta and is always enabled.
- Stability — Fixed a crash caused by pasting a hyperlink into an existing row.
- Stability — Fixed a crash with renaming synced flat .ooutline files that contain attachments.