- Orthogonal Line Routing — OmniGraffle now writes line routing path data to Graffle documents. This way OmniGraffle can preserve routes calculated by the old line routing algorithm when opening and viewing documents in future versions of OmniGraffle. When you edit a line or otherwise cause a line path to be recalculated then the latest version of the algorithm will be used. If you open a file that does not have line routing path data then OmniGraffle will use the previous version of the algorithm (prior to the 7.8 update) to calculate the old path and save it to the file.
- Color Picker — The Pencil tab of the Color Picker has been disabled when OmniGraffle is running on High Sierra 10.13.6 to prevent a system crash. More details can be found at: https://support.omnigroup.com/enable-colored-pencils/
- Canvas — The canvas and surrounding view will no longer scroll when an object is placed partially out of the view. The view will still scroll when the pointer drags an object beyond the edge of the view.
- Orthogonal Line Routing — Fixed a handful of line routing bugs reported by users. Thank you for sending us examples!
- Documentation — The in-app documentation now uses a darker green color in the navigation sidebar for higher contrast.