OmniGraffle 7.7.1 is a minor update focused on stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Nudging Line Points — Fixed a bug that prevented arrow keys from nudging points on a line.
- Artboard Export — Fixed a bug that caused some objects above artboard objects to not be included in exports when using the “Export from artboards only” option.
- Bevelled Rectangles — Fixed a bug that prevented the Bevelled Rectangle shape from scaling correctly.
- Copying Bézier Lines — Fixed a bug that caused Bézier lines to not be included when copied from OmniGraffle and pasted into another application.
- Copying Lines — Fixed a bug that caused line endings on Straight and Curved lines with line labels to appear in the center of a shape instead of the edge of the shape when copied from OmniGraffle and pasted into another application.
- Line Endings — Restored the Non Navigable line ending.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that occurred when sharing a document via iCloud Drive on a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when editing a stencil document while the Stencil Browser was also displaying that document.
- Stability — Fixed a bug in Visio import that would sometimes generate OmniGraffle objects with incomplete data causing a crash when exporting those objects to another format.
- Stability — Fixed a bug in SVG import that would cause a crash if the default template had the “Size uses printer pages” setting enabled.