Version 7.2.2 - Wednesday, December 7, 2016
OmniGraffle 7.2.2 is a minor update focused on stability improvements and bug fixes.
- SVG Import — Added preliminary support for importing text. SVG text attributes are imported as text objects now, though font and formatting specifications aren’t supported yet.
- Export Settings — Export Settings, including custom export sizes, are now saved as part of the document so they are available each time you export and on any of your computers. Bonus: You can set up templates with your common export settings and they’ll be pre-filled when you’re ready to export.
- Documentation — Updated documentation to include a section on data variables.
- Stencils Window — The background color now uses the Stencil’s canvas color instead of a sea foam green.
- Recent Stencils — The automatically generated Recents stencil now uses autolayout so stencils aren’t added on top of each other.
- Stencils Window — Clicking the Stencils button in the toolbar now toggles the floating Stencils window open and closed if you have that option selected.
- Touch Bar — Stroke color and fill color controls on the Touch Bar now work when groups are selected.
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Hot Keys — Fixed a bug that caused keyboard shortcuts and hot keys to intermittently stop working.
- Bézier Points — Moving individual Bézier points with arrow keys works again.
- Pen Tool — Fixed a bug that was causing Bézier handles to not appear when clicking and dragging with the Pen tool.
- Text Follows Path — Text labels that are set to follow the path of a line will now account for the stroke width so that they don’t obstruct labels.
- Export — Fixed a bug that caused slashes in canvas names to break the export process.
- Exporting Other OmniGraffle Types — Fixed a bug that causeed all OmniGraffle stencil and OmniGraffle template exports to be OmniGraffle documents instead.
- Diagram Styles — Fixed a couple of bugs that prevented “Restyle Selected Objects” and “Reapply Diagram Style” from working.
- Pattern Fills — Fixed a bug that prevented Pattern Fills from showing in the Color Picker.
- Shared Layers — Fixed a bug that caused the sidebar to not immediately update and display a newly created shared layer.
- Undo — Fixed a bug that caused undoing a “Lay Out Now” operation to not restore all line connections.
- Dragging Multiple Objects — Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause rendering jitter when dragging a selection of multiple objects around the canvas.
- Export Margin — Fixed a bug that prevented the stepper buttons from working in the margin field of the export panel when the canvas units were set to inches.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when re-organizing content in the outline tab of the sidebar.
- Stability — Fixed many of the crashes that you’ve reported. Thanks for sending them in!