OmniGraffle 7.13 significantly improves performance when using images, improves macOS Catalina compatibility including fixing the reversed hyphenation setting, and much more.
- Site Licensing — OmniGraffle now supports Site Licensing for businesses, schools, and other organizations. If you are interested in learning more, or purchasing a site license for OmniGraffle, please contact email@example.com.
- Stencils — Added a Kanban board stencil.
- Images — Significantly improved performance when using large images.
- Images — Improved performance when using images with transparency.
- Images — Fixed image rendering issues that resulted in what looked like partial grid lines appearing on screen when using macOS Catalina.
- Images — Images display at correct resolution on screen when using macOS Catalina with only a Retina display.
- Text — The Allow / Disallow Hyphenation setting is applied in correctly when using macOS Catalina.
- Images — Fixed the handling of image settings when objects involved in shape combinations contained images.
- Shadows — During and after editing an image with a shadow in Image Mask mode, the shadow renders properly.
- SVG — Correct Z-order is preserved when dragging an SVG image onto the canvas as part of a multi-file import.
- Canvases — When adding a new canvas, the units of the currently selected canvas will be applied to the new one.
- Line Routing — Fixed a bug causing line routing to connect lines to the origin under specific conditions.
- Shadows — When moving tables around that have a shadow applied, the shadow receives the same translation.
- Tables — Prevent table cells from incorrectly changing size when Fit shape to text is set.
- Inspectors — Image Size listed in the Image inspector always displays true pixel size instead of taking DPI into account.
- Inspectors — The Solid Fill color palettes can be customized by dragging a color chit to it.
- Stability — Fixed a hang with orthogonal lines when the line routing logic tried to layout two lines connected to the same object and each other.
- Tables — Fixed a bug with editing or connecting lines to tables that have been duplicated.