- Alignment — Added a new option to the Canvas preference pane to control the alignment behavior. You can now toggle between Align to first-selected object and Align to selection.
- Align Bottom Edges — Fixed a bug in the Align bottom edges option that caused it to align to the left-most object.
- Text Selection — Fixed a bug that sometimes made it difficult to select text that was right or left aligned when the Click through objects with no fill preference was enabled.
- SVG Export — Fixed a bug that caused text in SVG exports to not be positioned correctly when objects or text were rotated.
- Variables — Fixed a bug that prevented Object Data fields from being edited when the Canvas Name variable was used on a Shared Layer.
- Connections to Groups — Fixed a bug that caused lines to draw to the center of a group when initially connected to a group.
- Magnets — Fixed a bug that prevented Magnets from appearing reliably when hovering over an object with the Magnet Tool.
- Stability — Fixed a couple of crashes that were reported. Thank you for sending us those reports!