OmniGraffle 3.2 adds support for Drag & Drop on iOS 11 and integration with the iOS 11 Files app.
OmniGraffle 3.2 for iOS requires iOS 11.
- Drag and Drop Content to OmniGraffle — Quickly add to an OmniGraffle document by dragging content from another app to OmniGraffle’s Canvas or Navigation Sidebar. Drop images or text on the Sidebar to position them exactly in the object hierarchy or on the canvas to position them just right visually.
- Drag from the Canvas — Quickly share graphics with others by lifting a selection directly from the OmniGraffle canvas and dropping on another canvas, a separate OmniGraffle document, or a different app altogether!
- Drag from the Navigation Sidebar — OmniGraffle supports dragging content from the Navigation Sidebar: Pick up canvases, layers, or individual objects to rearrange them in the sidebar list or drag them to another app. Drag a canvas to the Photos app to quickly export an image of that canvas or drag a layer to the Mail app and the objects on that layer are shared with a transparent background. You can drag a selection of objects to share just those shapes and if you share an artboard object then the objects above the artboard are included.
- Drag and Drop in the Document Picker — The Document Picker supports Drag and Drop to make document management even easier. Drag files in to quickly import them, drag them out to copy them elsewhere, or pick up a group of documents and add them to a folder in the Document Browser to keep all your projects organized.
- Files App Integration — Local OmniGraffle documents appear in the “On My iPad” section of the Files app and OmniGraffle documents in iCloud can be opened in place for editing.
- Visio Import — Instead of being converted in place, Visio files are copied to the OmniGraffle format before opening. To open a Visio file from the Files app, choose the “Copy to OmniGraffle” option from the Share menu and a copy is created in OmniGraffle’s Local Documents.
- Templates — Now when opening an OmniGraffle Template in iCloud you are prompted to create a new document based on the template or open the template itself for editing.
- Navigation Sidebar Edit Mode — Updated edit mode in the navigation sidebar to maintain the current selection when switching in and out of edit mode.
- SVG Import — Named colors and hex colors are now supported when importing from SVG.
- Line Label Fill Color — Updated default fill color for line labels to give them better contrast against more backgrounds.
- Text Fields — Fixed a bug that prevented moving the insertion point by tapping.
- Apple Pencil Support — Fixed a couple bugs that prevented the Marker Fill and Stroke features of OmniGraffle’s Apple Pencil support from working.
- Favorites — Fixed a bug that prevented favorite styles from being removed from the favorites list.