- Fill Shape with Text — Added a new Fill Shape with Text option to the Text Position inspector that fills the inner bounds of a shape with the label text. This makes it much easier to keep text within a diamond shape in a flowchart or as a creative background on a Bézier shape.
- Text Flow — Added a new Text Flow option to the Text Position inspector that wraps the object’s label around the perimeter of the object.
- Text Rotation Controls — Added relative and absolute text rotation controls to the Text Postion inspector.
- Object Alignment — Object alignment is now performed based on object positions on the canvas, not z-order. Align to top means OmniGraffle aligns the selected objects with the top of the top-most object. Align to bottom means OmniGraffle aligns the selected objects with the bottom of the bottom-most object.
- Canvas Preview — Fixed a bug where the preview thumbnail for a canvas sometimes wouldn’t update when objects were added to the canvas via drag and drop or copy and paste.
- Text Copy and Paste — Fixed a bug that caused font family data to be lost when copy and pasting text between objects.
- Selection — Fixed the multi-touch gesture for adding items to an existing selection (touch and hold on the first object, and then single tap the other objects you would like to select).