Version 6.2 - Monday, March 30, 2015
OmniGraffle 6.2 is a major update adding localizations and adding more stability fixes.
- Localizations — Localizations have been added for Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish. Localized Help will be added in a future update.
- Sidebar — Changes have been made to the sidebar to improve visual contrast in order to better display the selected Canvas or Layer.
- Undo — Fixed a number of bugs concerning the Undo/Redo stack.
- Inspectors — Fixed a formatting bug in the Font Inspector that would prevent proper use of the comma when using German region formats.
- Stability — Fixed a crash when quitting the app while an input field was active.
- Stability — Fixed a crash when directly opening certain PDFs.
- Stability — Fixed a crash when printing.
- Stability — Fixed a crash when open certain visio stencil files that contain Enhanced MetaFiles.
- Inspectors — Fixed a bug where the Document Format Inspector title was aligned improperly.
- Stability — Fixed a crash checking the device type when creating a new document for certain users.
- Stability — Fixed a crash when opening certain stencils.
- Drawing — Fixed a bug where bezier handles on lines were not showing.