OmniGraffle 6.0.5 fixes a number of bugs as well as adding support for stencil searching from our online library.
- Stencil Library — Stencil search results should now include results from our online Library, which has been seeded with stencils from the old OmniGraffle Extras page. User-submitted stencils are coming soon; if you’ve created any stencils that you would like to contribute, please contact us!
- Page Setup scale — By popular request, the scale in Page Setup once again applies to canvases as well as to print (just as it did in releases prior to version 6.0.4).
- Stability — Fixed an autosave-related crash.
- Sidebar — Fixed a crash when right-clicking a locked layer.
- Visio — Fixed a crash importing certain Visio XML documents.
- Stencils — The “Show in Finder” button should now work appropriately for downloaded stencils as a result of a search.
- Text — Text lists should now propagate while creating them.
- Stencil Library — Fixed an issue downloading invalid file types from our online Library.