- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation now supports storing and accessing credentials in the Keychain. For more details about this change and other recent Omni Automation improvements, see the
API ReferenceRelease Notes (available via the Automation menu in the menu bar).
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Keyboard shortcuts can be now be assigned to Omni Automation Plug-Ins.
- Site Licenses — The process for licensing OmniFocus via a site license has been simplified: customers who authenticate our apps using their own SAML server can now enter their email address to initiate the authentication process.
- Perspectives Window [PRO] — Fixed a bug that could cause layout issues in the Perspectives window when attempting to hide or show perspective settings.
- Projects — Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause project titles to truncate when displayed in the project picker.
- Quick Open — Addressed layout issues in Quick Open on macOS Big Sur.
- View Options — Improved appearance of checkboxes and buttons in the View popover on macOS Big Sur.
- Stability — Addressed a crash that could occur when evaluating an Omni Automation script that results in an error.